Due to the importance, both economically and socially, that small and medium enterprises (SMEs) have in Castilla y León, as well as their markedly familiar characteristics, José Luis Vecilla Camazón directs his services especially counselling SMEs in Castilla y León, offering a highly specialized law firm capable of suiting to their needs.
For this reason, José Luis Vecilla Camazón, Abogado Mercantilista™ (Mercantile Lawyer) pays special personal attention to composition of the SMEs family business members, guiding and counselling them to maintain a necessary balance between ownership, management and personal /family ties.
Among the specific services provided by José Luis Vecilla Camazón to SMEs are the following:
- Counselling on the drafting, review and negotiation of Shareholder Agreements, paying particular attention to the processes of input and output in the capital and governing bodies of the company.
- Counselling in the drafting, review and negotiation of Family Protocols, with particular attention to the family decision-making bodies (ie. Family Council) and searching ways of liquidity to enable balancing the interests of the worker-members and venture capitalists.
- Counselling on estate planning, with special attention to generational changes.Counselling on corporate restructuring processes.
- Counselling on professionalization of the company processes, aimed at the incorporation of professionals in government bodies as well as the incorporation of corporate governance standards in the company.
- Counselling on international processes, either through the creation of networks of distribution, agency, or franchise, either through the creation of joint ventures or strategic alliances or through the incorporation of subsidiaries/branches.