Aware of the importance that these deals have for the continuity and growth of businesses, as well as the degree of complexity that they can reach, José Luis Vecilla Camazón, Abogado Mercantilista™ (Mercantile Lawyer) can provide clients with an extensive experience in counselling on processes of merger and acquisition or sale of companies: José Luis Vecilla Camazón, Abogado Mercantilista™ (Mercantile Lawyer) has counselled on some mergers, acquisitions or sales of important companies in the region of Castilla y León, involving both national and international operations.
José Luis Vecilla Camazón provides the following services:
- Drafting, review and negotiation of Confidentiality Agreements.
- Gives legal counsel upon reviewing the legal process of drafts (due diligence) for the purchase or sale of businesses.
- Drafting, review and negotiation of:
- Purchase or Sale Mandates.
- Purchase or Sale Offers.
- Purchase or Sale Contracts.
- Investment and disinvestment Agreements.
- Shareholder’s Agreement.
- Processes of structural modification of businesses (ie. merger, spin-off, global transfer of assets and liabilities and international transfer of the registered office).
- Counselling, drafting, review and negotiation of joint ventures and strategic alliances.
- Counselling on the design of the financing for the acquisition of companies.