Any company, regardless of its legal form, requires corporate advice from its birth until its extinction.
José Luis Vecilla Camazón, Abogado Mercantilista™ (Mercantile Lawyer) provides advice to companies covering all their corporate needs:
- Counselling in the most appropriate legal terms in every step of the life of the company.
- Counselling on the establishment of companies, cooperatives, foundations and associations. In particular, preparation and amendment of bylaws and internal regulations of the various corporate bodies.
- Monitoring in compliance with the legal requirements of the legal form adopted by the company.
- Counselling to the secretary of the board of directors or performance of functions as secretary of the board of directors or other governing bodies of companies.
- Counselling on the calling and holding of meetings of the corporate bodies (ie. general meeting and administrative body).
- Counselling and preparation of all types of corporate agreements (ie. increase and reduction of the share capital, suppression or limitation of the pre-emption right in case of capital increase; authorization concerning the prohibition of competence of administrators with the company; authorization for the purchase, sale or cancellation of own shares/quotas; winding up and liquidation; transformation, merger, spin-off, global transfer of assets and liabilities or international transfer of registered office; distribution of dividends or interim dividends; exclusion and withdrawal of members, appointment, re-election and dismissal of administrators or auditors, measures of bankruptcy, etc.).
- Counselling on those issues related to the transfer of shares/quotas.
- Counselling, drafting and negotiation of agreements between partners which, inter alia, regulate the composition of the corporate bodies, majority regime, divestment, resolution of deadlocks, etc.
- Counselling on administrators’ liability, especially in situations of asset imbalance or insolvency.
- Counselling on corporate governance, including both design and development of corporate governance standards as revision and adaptation of such standards to the legality or recommendations existing at any times.
- Counselling on corporate restructuring and groups processes.