José Luis Vecilla Camazón, Abogado Mercantilista™ (Mercantile lawyer) covers legal business needs, recurrent or specific, in the field of commercial contracts, national and international, contributing his experience, providing tailored solutions to cover particular needs of each client and participating actively in the preparation, negotiation and interpretation of all types of commercial contracts.
In particular, José Luis Vecilla Camazón provides counselling in the following types of contracts:
- Contracts of purchase and sale and supply of goods.
- Commercial commission, brokerage and agency contracts.
- Distribution and franchise agreements.
- Construction Lease contracts, service provision and industrial lease.
- Advertising contracts.
- Contracts relating to intellectual and industrial property.
- Transport contracts.
- Deposit contracts.
- General terms and conditions in contracting.