1.- Information about the website owner
José Luis Vecilla Camazón, with address at Plaza de España, 6-1º, Of. 13 -14, 47001 Valladolid, Spain and NIF number 44900720-M.
Law degree from the University of Valladolid, Spain.
Member of the Bar Association of Valladolid, No. 2447.
In the exercise of his profession, José Luis Vecilla Camazón is subject to compliance with the General Statute of the Spanish Legal Profession, Professional Ethics Code and other regulations that can be consulted at www.icava.org/colegio/normativa.html
These general conditions (the “General Conditions”) govern the access and use by any person (the “User”) of the pages within the domain http:/www.vecillacamazon.com (the “Website”), owned by José Luis Vecilla Camazón (“JOSÉ LUIS VECILLA CAMAZÓN”), as well as of the contents and services included therein.
Access to the Website or use thereof necessarily means unreserved acceptance of and adherence to these General Conditions. It is therefore recommended that the User reads these General Conditions carefully each time he or she intends to access the Website.
The access to the Website and use of its content means that the User has read and agreed to the General Conditions without any reservation.
JOSÉ LUIS VECILLA CAMAZÓN reserves the right to make any change or update to the contents and services, the General Conditions and, generally, to any elements included in the design and configuration of the Website, at any time and without prior notice.
3.- Conditions of access and use
User accesses this Website exclusively at their own risk. Therefore, User agrees (i) to use the Website correctly in conformity with the law and with this General Conditions and (ii) not to act in any way that may damage the image, interests or rights of JOSÉ LUIS VECILLA CAMAZÓN or of third parties, or that may damage, render useless or overload the Website, or that may impede, in any way, the normal use of the Website.
The content of the Website is purely for informative purposes and does not constitute legal or any other form of counsel. User acknowledges that, as the application of law to specific cases is not automatic and can vary depending on a wide range of circumstances, the information contained in the Website is not sufficient to take decisions of any nature whatsoever and cannot be considered as an alternative to the provision of legal counsel. Therefore, JOSÉ LUIS VECILLA CAMAZÓN does not recommend User to take decisions based on the information contained in the Website without obtaining adequate professional counsel.
The relationship established between the User and JOSÉ LUIS VECILLA CAMAZÓN through the consultation of The Website under no circumstances constitutes a professional or contractual relationship.
JOSÉ LUIS VECILLA CAMAZÓN shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that the contents available on the Website are of the best possible quality and reasonably updated, however JOSÉ LUIS VECILLA CAMAZÓN does not guarantee their usefulness, preciseness, completeness, relevance and/or updated. The content of the Website could eventually be inaccurate or incomplete because of continuous legislative and case law updates.
JOSÉ LUIS VECILLA CAMAZÓN implements reasonable security measures which are adequate to detect the existence of viruses. Nevertheless, User must be aware that the existing security measures for computer systems on the Internet are not entirely trustworthy and that, therefore, JOSÉ LUIS VECILLA CAMAZÓN cannot guarantee the non-existence of viruses or any other elements that may cause alterations, damages or errors to User’s computer systems (hardware and software) or to his/her electronic documents and files contained in the said systems and shall not be liable for such alterations, damages or errors.
4.- Intellectual and industrial property
All Website content (the “Content”), with no exclusions or limitations thereto, that is to say, all information, articles, data, texts, logos, icons, images, as well as the design and look of the Website, or any other audiovisual or audio content, databases and computer applications found thereon are the property of JOSÉ LUIS VECILLA CAMAZÓN, or they are being used under third-party licenses that grant the relevant intellectual and/or industrial property rights for their use, and no Content exploitation rights recognized by the intellectual property legislation in force can be deemed to have been licensed to User except for such Content as is strictly necessary for the use of the Website.
User is expressly prohibited to carry out any reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available, extraction, reusing, resending or in any way using, by any means or procedure, of any of the parts of the Contents, except when it is lawful to do so or authorization has been provided by the holder of the relevant rights.
Notwithstanding the above, User may visualise and obtain a temporary private copies of the Contents for exclusive and private use in his/her computer systems (hardware and software), provided that the intended purpose is not to develop any commercial or professional activity or to assign to third parties. User must abstain from obtaining or attempting to obtain, the Contents by means or procedures other than those which have been made available to him/her or indicated for that purpose, or which are normally used on the Internet, provided that the latter do not imply a risk of damage or uselessness for the Website.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are the property of JOSÉ LUIS VECILLA CAMAZÓN or third parties, and access to the Portal cannot be deemed to attribute any right to such trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs.
5.- Hyperlinks to the Webpage and linked websites managed by third parties
User and, in general, any legal or natural person who intends to provide a hypertext link or technical link device from its web site to the Website (the “Hyperlink”) must obtain previous written authorisation from JOSÉ LUIS VECILLA CAMAZÓN.
The insertion of the Hyperlink shall in no event imply the existence of any relationship between JOSÉ LUIS VECILLA CAMAZÓN and the owner of the site or the web page where the Hyperlink is inserted, or the acceptance or approval by JOSÉ LUIS VECILLA CAMAZÓN of its contents or services.
In any event, JOSÉ LUIS VECILLA CAMAZÓN reserves the right to prohibit or cancel any hyperlink to the Website at any time, especially, in circumstances where the activity or contents of the web site where the hyperlink has been inserted are unlawful.
JOSÉ LUIS VECILLA CAMAZÓN shall not be liable for the content of the Hyperlinks or for damage or errors that may be caused to the User’s computer system (hardware and software) by viruses present on accessing or using such Hyperlinks.
The Webpage makes available to User, solely for the purposes of searching and accessing information, contents and services available on the Internet, hyperlinks or technical link devices that allow User to access Internet sites or portals which belong to or are managed by third parties (the “Linked Sites”).
JOSÉ LUIS VECILLA CAMAZÓN does not offer or commercialise on its own behalf or through third parties the information, contents and services available in the Linked Sites, nor does it approve of, supervise or control in any way whatsoever the contents and services or any material of any nature therein available. Thus, User shall be exclusively responsible for the navigation between the said sites.
6.- Disclaimer of liability
Notwithstandint the set forth in the rest of sections of these General Conditions, JOSÉ LUIS VECILLA CAMAZÓN shall be exempt from any liability arising from:
- the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, appropriateness, fitness, exhaustiveness or currency of the information supplied through the Website;
- the decisions made on the basis of the information supplied on the Website, or for any damage or loss to User or to third parties by reason of actions taken that were solely based on information obtained on the Website;
- any damage or loss to the computers (hardware and software) of Users or of third parties during the browsing the Website;
- the lack of reliability, quality, continuity and functioning of the Website, which services may be suspended, cancelled or blocked, prior or simultaneous to the provision of the Website service; and
- any damage or loss of any kind to User as a result of telecommunications network failures or disconnections that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website service before or while it is being provided.
7.- Personal Data Protection
7.1.- Responsible for data processing
José Luis Vecilla Camazón, with address at Plaza de España, 6-1º, Of. 13 -14, 47001 Valladolid, Spain and NIF number 44900720-M.
7.2.- Purpose of data processing
The processing of personal data will have as its purpose the following:
- To identify and contact the User.
- Provide the User with any information requested in connection with the services provided by JOSÉ LUIS VECILLA CAMAZÓN.
- Manage the contracting of services made through the Website, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Comply with the legally established obligations, as well as verify compliance with contractual obligations, including the prevention of fraud.
7.3.- Legitimation of data processing
The legitimacy to carry out the processing of the data of the Users is found in the consent of the interested party, requested for the specific case.
For its part, the management of contracting services, payment, billing and corresponding shipments, is legitimized by the execution of the contract itself.
Likewise, the User’s information may be used to comply with the different legal obligations of JOSÉ LUIS VECILLA CAMAZÓN.
7.4.- Recipients of data processing
The data provided by the User will be used only and exclusively by JOSÉ LUIS VECILLA CAMAZÓN.
Notwithstanding the above, certain data, within the framework of the current regulations or the contractual relationship with JOSÉ LUIS VECILLA CAMAZÓN, may be communicated to:
- Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity of JOSÉ LUIS VECILLA CAMAZÓN, when established by current regulations.
- The State Security Forces and Corps by virtue of the provisions of the Law.
- Banks and financial entities for the collection of the services offered.
- Other professionals in the legal field, when such communication is required by law, or for the execution of the contracted services.
7.5.- Term of data processing
In general, the personal data provided by the User will be kept for the time necessary to meet the User’s request or as long as it is not requested by the User.
7.6.- User’s rights
Users shall, in any case, be entitled to exercise their rights of access, correction, challenge and cancellation, which may be exercised by the Users themselves or, where applicable, by their personal representative by means of a signed written request directed to the following address:
JOSÉ LUIS VECILLA CAMAZÓN
Plaza de España 6, 1º, Of. 13-14
Any such request must be accompanied by the following data: full name of the User, address for correspondence and photocopy of National ID document or Passport. In the case of representation by a third party, this must be proved by means of an authenticated document.
8.- Cookies usage policy
The Website uses technology known as “cookies” in order to gather information on the use of the Website.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded on your computer or mobile device in order to store data that can be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for installing it.
Information gathered using cookies can include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time spent on the Website and the sites visited just before and just after it.
The Website uses the cookies described below:
- Third-party analytics cookies, which are used to analyse the number of visits by Users to this Website and the browsing time, in order to help improve the browsing and provide better service to Users. This Website uses Google Analytics, a tool owned by Google, Inc., an entity whose main office is in the United States of America (1600 Amphiteatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, CA 94043), that gathers information on its servers in an anonymous way in order to create reports about website trends without identifying individual users. By the following link User can consult the description of the types of cookies used by Google Analytics and information about their expiration period: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
- Through interacting with the Website, other third-party cookies may also be established, for example, by clicking the buttons that correspond to social networking websites. Such third-party cookies are those established by a different domain to the Website, and in no event will we be able to access the data that is stored in the cookies of other websites while User browses them.
By browsing and remaining on the Website, User is consenting to the use of the above cookies, for the time periods established and on the conditions contained in this section.
In any case, since cookies are not necessary for the use of the Website, User can block or disable them by configuring his/her browser to allow him/her to block the installation of some or all cookies. Almost all browsers allow you to be alerted to the presence of cookies or block them automatically. If User blocks cookies, User can continue to use the Website, although some services may be limited and his/her experience on the Website may be less satisfactory as a result.
- Internet Explorer:
- Internet Explorer 5: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/196955.
- Internet Explorer 6: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283185.
- Internet Explorer 7: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/internet-explorer7-plus.html.
- Internet Explorer 8: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/internet-explorer8-plus.html.
- Internet Explorer 9: http://windows.microsoft.com/is-IS/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9.
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies.
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647.
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042.
- iOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677.
9.- Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions shall be governed by Spanish law.
The User and JOSÉ LUIS VECILLA CAMAZÓN agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Valladolid for the resolution of any dispute arising in connection with the access to the Website, expressly waiving their rights to any other general or special jurisdiction to which they may be entitled.